Seventh Annual Pumpkinville is Friday, October 5 through Sunday, October 21
One of the most treasured fall traditions in Oklahoma City – Pumpkinville – will be October 5-21, 2018 at Myriad Botanical Gardens. The popular Children’s Garden will be transformed into a New England themed Pumpkin Town that will feature thousands of pumpkins, hundreds of gourds, a variety of fall foliage and tons of fun activities.
Cost to attend is FREE for members and $8 per person. Children 2 and under are free. Includes admission to Pumpkinville and the carousel.
More than 16,000 pumpkins fill the Children’s Garden along with imaginative displays, creative crafts and fun games that celebrated the fall season. Visitors can enjoy riding the Pumpkinville Express Train on Saturday’s and Sunday’s, Paint-A-Pumpkin, ride the Carousel at the Myriad Gardens, enjoy harvest themed vendors and other activities that were held onsite as part of our festivities.
Pumpkinville presented by OGE
- Sponsored by Express Employment Professionals, E.L. & Thelma Gaylord Foundation, Tapstone Energy, Delta Dental of Oklahoma and Goldfish Swim School
- Children’s Garden
- Friday, October 5 to Sunday, October 21, 10am-5pm daily
- FREE for Myriad Garden Members and Children age 2 and under
- Non-members $8 per person—includes carousel ride
- Crystal Bridge and Pumpkinville Package $10 per person
- Paint-A-Pumpkin $5 per pumpkin
- Saturdays and Sundays Pumpkinville Express (train) running from 1-5pm, $2 per rider
- Infants FREE
Join us for our seventh annual Pumpkinville, in the Children’s Garden! Beginning October 5, bring your friends and family to one of the most treasured fall treats in Oklahoma City. Enjoy crafts, activities and imaginative displays in our New England Pumpkin Town that will get you in the spirit of the season. Each weekend families can enjoy activities and entertainment. It’s all just a bunch of Hocus Pocus!
- DAILY 11-11:30am Story Time.
- DAILY 10am-5pm Face Painting.
- DAILY 10am-5pm: Enjoy free rides on Mo’s Carousel at Myriad Gardens with Pumpkinville Admission.
- FRIDAYS, 1-1:3pm Cider Press.
- SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS, 1-5pm Pumpkinville Express Train. Last ticket sold at 4:30pm.
- MONDAYS & TUESDAYS, 10am-12pm, Mommy and Me Mondays and Tiny Tot Tuesdays.
Autumn Wreath Making Class
- Sunday, October 21, 1:30 – 3pm
- Pumpkinville Programming Tent
- Best for adults
- Member: $30; Nonmember: $35
- REGISTER HERE
Are you in search of a great autumn wreath for your front door, but can’t find anything you truly love? We have the solution to your problem—come create your own with Kenton Peters. This is a class for beginners. Our instructor is skilled with making beautiful wreaths out of willow and natural elements. Each participant will create a wreath to their own liking to take home with them. There are a limited number of spaces available so please register by Friday, October 19.
Spooky Pooch Parade Sponsored by Midtown Vets
- Sunday, October 21, 2-3:30pm
- The Devon Lawn and Band Shell
- $10 per member dog
- $12 per non-member dog
- REGISTER HERE
Help us wind down the fall season by joining us for our Spooky Pooch Parade on The Devon Lawn. Enjoy spooky music by DJ Brian Smith, a performance by the OKC Disc Dogs, booths and our parade of pooches. Special guest judges will present prizes to the best and most creatively dressed pooches! You don’t have to register a dog to take part in the fun or even have a dog. Bring the family and be an observer and visit Pumpkinville.
Costume Contest Categories: Best Human and Dog Costume; Best Movie Character/Reference; Best Food or Drink Costume; Most Creative and Funniest Costume.
Golden Hour Photography Sessions in Pumpkiville
- Sundays, October 21, 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- $50 for an hour session
- REGISTER FOR OCTOBER 21 HERE
Calling all photographers! We know that you love taking portraits inside Pumpkinville. Come shoot mini sessions and bring your clients to the Children’s Garden after hours to get your favorite shots with the best lighting. The $50 fee will allow you to bring clients in and out of the Children’s Garden throughout the golden hour. Contact Bekah Wade with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (405) 445-7082. There are a limited number of spaces available on these Sunday evenings so please register by Friday, October 5.